Start the new year by finding a new passion—and a great workout—at Capital Rowing Club’s Winter Indoor Learn to Row program!
Each session, which includes eight 90-minute classes on Saturdays and Sundays at the Anacostia Community Boathouse, introduces the basics of erging and the rowing technique.
- Fee: $150 for eight 90-minute classes
- Time: Saturday and Sunday, 1:00–2:30 pm
- Session I class dates are January 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, and 27
- Session II class dates are February 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24
- Location: Anacostia Community Boathouse
Click this link to register!