The ACBA Reopen Committee has authorized moving to Phase 2 as of Saturday, June 27th in accordance with Phase 2 guidance from DC regarding gym usage.
Please review the updated ACBA Rules and Requirements. Boathouse users are doing a good job of following land traffic patterns -thank you! Please remember to lock the parking lot gate and your car and be mindful of congregating around the bay doors.
- NEW: Erg room open! Maximum 4 indoor users simultaneously, with 12-foot distance between ergs. No fans in the erg room. Outdoor usage by fence -between middle ramp and flagpole. Masks highly encouraged.
- NEW: Coached programs in session (see schedule for start dates).
- Programs will be spaced out so as to not overcrowd the boathouse and maintain physical distancing.
- Coach programs are limited to groups of 12, including the coach.
- Allow a maximum of 25 individual use boat reservations simultaneously.
- Independent sculling and private boat use will still require reservations in iCrew and reservations will continue to be limited.
- Double partners must be living in the same household.
- No Locker Rooms.
There’s still a lot going on. Please review the new ACBA Rules and Requirements and CRC Reopening FAQs. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information. Stay well, friends.