Are you in the DC area and interested in coaching juniors? Capital Juniors is looking for a few more coaches for this fall.
Capital Rowing Club Juniors is seeking head novice coaches for the 2016-2017 rowing season. We are a competitive co-ed club program committed to providing rowing opportunities to all students in the Washington, DC area, particularly those from low-income areas. Now in its 7th year, Capital has a history of success both on and off the water, and is seeking candidates who can continue this tradition.
More information can be found at http://www.capitalrowing.org/crcwp/join/special-programs/juniors/
- Leading our novice girls or novice boys program
- Recruiting and retaining new athletes
- Fostering a positive, accepting, and competitive environment
- Working with athletes of varying backgrounds and athletic ability
- Maintaining all safety standards
- Promoting the culture and mission of the program
Capital Juniors offers fall, winter, and spring programs from September 6th through mid-May. We practice Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 4:30-6:30 pm at the Anacostia Community Boathouse
- Positive, inspirational attitude
- Leadership and strong communication skills
- Rowing and/or coaching experience
- Ability to work with a diverse population
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org