- No masks required for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Capacity limits removed.
- Traffic pattern for site and ramps removed.
In addition to the ACBA guidelines below, Capital Rowing Club will:
- Continue to require that COVID daily self screening be documented in iCrew. Look for the thermometer at the top of the app or browser screen.
- Continue to track vaccination status in iCrew (purely voluntary) to determine rower eligibility for vaccinated team boats and assist with providing CRC ‘Fully Vaccinated” statistics to ACBA.
- Continue to require ALL rowers in a team boat with any unvaccinated rowers to wear masks.
- Continue to wash and clean the boats with fresh water and soap and then dry them when possible.
- Continue to use iCrew for non-COVID reasons including to maintain an easy to see roster of current program participants; for coach-athlete communication; to track athlete data; for communicating and tracking required safety training; for equipment scheduling and coordination; and for tracking shell usage and damage, safety, attendance, etc.