The competitive program is holding open tryouts for the fall season for both men and women.
When and where:
Anacostia Community Boathouse
1900 M Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
What we look for:
- Experienced rowers, who have previously competed (masters, collegiate, national team, etc.)
- Coxswains with racing experience
- 2k erg
- Men = 7:15 or below (age-dependent)
- Women = 8:15 or below (age-dependent)
- These are a general guideline, and should not discourage you from trying out.
Final determinations will be made at tryouts.