Capital Rowing Club’s summer season is in full swing, as athletes are gearing up for USRowing Masters’ Nationals in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Click here to read more about the competitive sweep program.
The competitive program is holding open tryouts for the fall season for both men and women.
August 23 – 25th
5:20 am – 6:50 am
Anacostia Community Boathouse
1900 M Street SE, Washington DC
What we look for:
- Experienced rowers, who have previously competed (masters, collegiate, national team, etc.)
- Coxswains with racing experience
- 2k erg
- Men = 7:15 or below (age-dependent)
- Women = 8:15 or below (age-dependent)
- These are a general guideline, and should not discourage you from trying out.
Final determinations will be made at tryouts.